The partners category can be broken down into two groups:
for-profit organizations that do not operate ships, ports, terminals or shipyards, but which have business links with the marine industry:
non-profit organizations which have business relations with the marine industry or activities with links to the marine sector:
In both cases, partners undertake to promote the environmental program to their clients and receive a variant of the Green Marine logo which they can use to demonstrate their commitment to Green Marine.
LIST OF Green Marine PARTNERS :
- ABB Turbocharging
- Aluminerie Alouette
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bell Marine & Mill Supply
- Blue Seal Inc.
- Canadian Freightways
- Canadian International Bureau of Shipping Ltd.
- Canadian Salt Company Limited
- Concept Naval
- Conflow Technologies
- Corporation des pilotes du Saint-Laurent Central
- Corporation of Lower St. Lawrence Pilots
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
- Drew Marine
- Envirochem Services Inc.
- Envirolin Canada
- Environmental Solution, Inc.
- Filtramax Inc.
- FRS Instrumentation & Controls Inc.
- Gaz Métro Transport Solutions
- GENIVAR Inc.
- Germanischer Lloyd
- Georgian College's Great Lakes International Marine Training Centre
- Great Lakes Pilotage Authority
- Hermont Marine
- Human Resources Sectorial Committee of the Maritime Industry
- Hydrex LLC
- Innovation maritime
- International Paint
- Laurentian Pilotage Authority
- Lloyd's Register North America
- Marine and Offshore Canada
- Marine Clean Ltd.
- Navware Canada Inc.
- OpDAQ Systems
- PESCA Environnement
- Progress Energy Canada Ltd, Northwest Pacific LNG
- Quickload CEF Inc.
- RBM HoldSolutions
- RSC Bio Solutions
- Scott's Marine Interiors Ltd.
- S.I.G.E.I.M Inc.
- Seagulf Marine Industries Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin Environment
- Tata Steel
- Techsol Marine
- The Glosten Associates
- Thordon Bearings Inc.
- Tidal transport & trading
- Total Marine Solutions Inc.
- Urgence Marine Inc.
- V.Ships Canada Inc.
- VapCor Inc.
- Ventus Development Services Inc.
- Vickers Oil
- Wärtsilä Canada
To become a Green Marine partner, please contact us at 418 649-6004
Download the Green Marine's Logotypes Usage Norms Guide - Partners