August 18, 2016
Green Marine Seminar in New Orleans
Green Marine is pleased to announce an informational seminar on Thursday, October 27th in New Orleans, Louisiana. This seminar is being hosted in partnership with the Port of New Orleans to build local awareness about Green Marine’s environmental certification program for the North American marine industry. Click here to read the full invitation and view the program.
- To provide information on the Green Marine environmental program including goals,
environmental issues, program components, performance indicators, and results to date
- To hear from senior executives of companies already participating in the program about the benefits of membership
- To explain how your company can become Green Marine certified
Who should attend?
- Port authorities, terminal operators, shipyards, and ship owners interested in learning how participating in Green Marine can lead to more sustainable business operations and improved environmental performance
- Suppliers of goods and services that are helping shipping companies, port authorities, terminal operators and shipyards to improve their environmental performance and are interested in joining Green Marine as partners
- Other stakeholders – environmental groups, government representatives, the academic and R&D community – interested in contributing to this unique marine industry initiative as supporters of Green Marine
Attendance is free of charge. Lunch and refreshments will be served.
RSVP required as space is limited
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Thursday, October 20th
Our hearts go out to all affected by the historic flooding in Louisiana that has impacted so many people, including a number of Port of New Orleans employees (though not the Port itself). It is with NOLA’s resilience that the Port’s administration has encouraged us to proceed with this summit announcement, knowing the Port, its staff and the community will be ready for our October visit.
Back to news
We look forward to seeing you October 27th.